BluePrintReview Issue 24:
micro cosmos - the small and the large aspects of life, and the way they connect -
- personal life and the global world
- atoms and evolution
- the butterfly and the tropical storm
- subcultures and society
- and if someone wants to give metafiction a try:
- words / stories and reality
- also: a moment and the future
the micro cosmos issue is dedicated to flash fiction - stories with a word count of around 1000 words or less. following the flash concept, the images for the micro cosmos are crops of larger images, snapshots, close-ups, sketches, mini-paintings, etc.
going live in sequences
like the previous (dis)comfort issue, the micro cosmos issue went live in sequences, with new sequences added to the unfolding cosmos every couple of days, and with additional issue notes.
micro cosmos notes
reflections, links, backstory, quotes etc.
- micro cosmos note I: cover image, thematic connections, relations.to the previous (dis)comfort issue, parallel feedback, a first issue reflection, and a tablecloth surprise.
- micro cosmos note II: full micro cosmos, sequence sorting + a review, about the images, next issue "two²" + a blueprintreview birthday
the latest news and notes about blueprintreview
(issues in progress, contributors elsewhere, etc.):
+ BluePrintReview is on twitter and facebook:
more words and images
of the blueprint kind can be found
- in the archive
- in just a moment (blueprint blog)
- book page
submissions are closed while the upcoming issue #25: "two²" is being prepared. the issue will go live in August, together with a call for #26. the theme for #26 will most probably be "identity".
thanks to all who submitted!
Dorothee Lang, Germany - blueprint21 / blog
contact: editor AT blueprintreview DOT de
the 4 concepts of this e-zine
1) texts and images are from unrelated places
2) themes for future issues develop through the work on the current issue.
3) there is no deadline or timetable - an issue goes online when it feels complete
4) all rules can be broken
Hiermit distanziere ich mich ausdrücklich von allen Inhalten aller externer Links auf dieser Website. Diese Erklärung gilt für alle auf der "BluePrintReview"- Homepage angebrachten weiterführenden inks, und umfasst auch das zugehörige Blog "just a moment"